Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



Matt Browner Hamlin: Packing for a Trip with No Bags

Matt Browner Hamlin: Packing for a Trip with No Bags: "

I leave for Japan on my No Baggage Challenge for Charity on Wednesday. In my first installment I told you about why I'm going to Japan for 10 days and what lead me to use Scottevest clothing to travel without any checked or carry-on baggage. The idea is that I can successfully travel in one of the world's most culturally neat countries (by which I mean clean, not just cool), visit museums, fine restaurants, and bars, and get by only what I can fit in my Scottevest clothing. Today I'll tell you exactly what I'm packing with me and how I'll be able to do it.

With the exception of my socks (and the cat, who isn't coming with me nor is he clothing), every item of clothing I'm taking with me is made by Scottevest.

Items to be packed


Read More...

More on Tibet






"