Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



Sunday Evening Dog Blogging

Sunday Evening Dog Blogging: "

Daisy blew my mind this week. I guess she ate something bad on our walk Tuesday morning, because she was throwing up all morning. I promptly cleaned it up the first two times, but the third time, I was finishing up a blog post, so I didn’t get to it for a few minutes. She tried to get my attention, wearing that look of doggie shame. I blew her off to finish typing. Next came the amazing part: She walked to the back of my apartment, picked up a rag in her mouth, took it to her mess, covered the mess with the rag, then started patting it with her paw.


Now, she actually made the mess worse by patting it into the carpet. But still. I mean, wow.


Here’s a little trick I’ve taught my last three dogs.





"