Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



Trailer: T.I. – ‘No Mercy (Part 1)’

Trailer: T.I. – ‘No Mercy (Part 1)’: "


T.I. shows No Mercy in the first promo clip for his seventh album, due December 7. A pensive Tip holds his head in his hands in this black-and-white video, speaking on forgiveness and his perspective on those around him.


“At virtuous moments in my darkest hour, I felt that people, they were so quick to condemn and crucify me,” he states. “I’m not looking for your forgiveness. I’m not looking for people’s forgiveness. I’m looking for God’s forgiveness. The only people down here on Earth that I am concerned with, their love for me is unconditional. But you don’t get down with me no more, then you never got down with me in the first place.”


Post to Twitter

"