Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



G6 Christ…

G6 Christ…: "
The band Far East Movement recently had a hit song called “Like a G6.” You haven’t heard it yet because you’re too busy reading blogs instead of being cool :)





Poppin bottles in the ice, like a blizzard

When we drink we do it right
gettin slizzard

Sippin sizzurp in my ride, like Three 6

Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6

Like a G6, Like a G6

Now I’m feelin so fly like a G6

I have no idea what the hell that means.

Hell, I just learned about the band five seconds ago when I looked them up on Wikipedia. Clearly, I’m full of pop-cultury awesomeness.

But since it’s popular, it wasn’t long before an embarrassing Christian version of the song came out.

I present to you: “Like Jesus”:





Turning water into wine, so delicious

JC always does it right, never vicious

Driving round in his ride, Getting B-lessed

Now I’m feelin so fly like Jesus

Like Jesus, Like Jesus

Now I’m feelin so fly like Jesus

I know, I know. You can’t wait to convert.

This must be the music they play in heaven. And hell.

(Thanks to Ashley for the link!)




Post to Twitter Post to Digg Post to Reddit Post to StumbleUpon
"