Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



EG Retro: Escape From Monkey Island

Le Chuck's beard has never looked finer.EG Retro: Escape From Monkey Island: "

I’ve had enough of the downright prejudice against Escape From Monkey Island. When I originally reviewed it for PC Gamer in 2000, I recognised what a superb adventure game it was. And replaying it eleven years later,
it remains every bit as funny, clever and well constructed. Yes, Monkey Kombat sucks beyond belief and was a stupid mistake. Yes, the camera was often poor. But the adventure game it’s all in? Well, in my Eurogamer retro, I say this:
“The humour is just wonderful. It’s certainly a damn sight funnier than the first and third games in the series, making me laugh out loud a remarkable number of times. It’s a game that understands the basics, such as: ducks are funny animals. And the complicated, like… okay – there’s nothing complicated. But there’s a lot that’s clever.”
(more…)

"

HERO hero HERO