Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



Ace Combat: Assault Horizon review: Old dogfight, new tricks

Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon review: Old dogfight, new tricks:


If you're not a devotee of the franchise, I'd forgive you for not keeping track of Ace Combat: Assault Horizon.



Not only are there a lot of games in this series, but "Assault Horizon"
has to be the most forgettable subtitle since ... well, we can't remember, naturally. (Seriously, guys, you once subtitled a game "Electrosphere." How you've fallen!)



I was just like you, dear reader. I barely realized the thing existed until my lousy brother/reviews editor conned me into playing it. Heck, I'm not even a huge fan of flight games, generally speaking. I make these revelations in the hopes that you'll believe me when I say this next bit.



You have to play this game.

Continue reading Ace Combat: Assault Horizon review: Old dogfight, new tricks
JoystiqAce Combat: Assault Horizon review: Old dogfight, new tricks originally appeared on Joystiq on Tue, 11 Oct 2011 09:15:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
Permalink | Email this | Comments

ME HERO DYD