Гледай всички видеа в плейлиста Videoher

Search This Blog



WATCH: Chelsea Kane Performs a Song From Her New Web Series THE HOMES

WATCH: Chelsea Kane Performs a Song From Her New Web Series THE HOMES: "


Last week, Chelsea Kane invited us to have dinner with her and her cast
mates to celebrate the premiere of their new web series The Homes. She stars as Annie on the show, which you can only watch on Lockerz.com. The party was at Culina restaurant at the beautiful Four Seasons Hotel in Beverly Hills, California. We chatted about the show, which centers on a group of friends going on a road trip together, and Chelsea and her cute costar Noah Hunt sang a song for everyone.

“I’d never recorded an album before,” Chelsea says. “When I first got to L.A. I was around a lot of pop music, but I didn’t really have the voice for that so when this project came up I was uncomfortable at first. The director introduced me to [the singer] Jenny Lewis and she was so cool. I would listen to her on my way to and from the studio.”

Chelsea hopes her fans will enjoy the show as much as she enjoyed filming it. “We got so close,” Chelsea says. “We stayed on a lake and we got our own house. We had a lake with a zip line. We filmed in the Mojave Desert so at night we would run and change into our bathing suits and go swim in the lake. It was like summer camp.”

Check out Chelsea and Nick’s performance here. Did you watch the premiere of The Homes? Let us know!
"

ME HERO DYD